HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Thousand Miles a Minute ....

As usual, I feel like this semester has been going a thousand miles a minute. This semester started with sorority recruitment, which any girl that is Greek can tell you is a bit overwhelming, but so worth it! We ended up getting a fabulous new pledge class full of girls that I am sure will strengthen our chapter. It’s so exciting to see our house grow. Besides that, I have also been kicking off a lot of new chapters in my life. This semester I have begun being the secretary for my honorary, Sigma Alpha Lambda, which has been a lot of fun. It’s been really beneficial to be on the other end of things this year; being an officer is giving me so many opportunities to help the group make positive changes.

Other than that, I am glad to say that I have finally finished my first round of papers and exams! After tedious studying and way too much time spent in the library, I feel pretty good about how they went. Now I just can’t wait to relax a bit and have fun this weekend at the Notre Dame game!

Boiler up!

--- Colleen Troke

No comments:

Post a Comment