HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Flash through September

September has been a great month for me. I have done many activities with school and my extracurricular activities. In school this month, I survived my first round of exams and began working in a Behavioral Neuroscience lab.

In my extracurricular activities, I have done many things this month. It started with a great Labor day weekend spent with family and friends. I cooked African dishes for Global Fest, a cultural festival hosted by the Morton Center here in Lafayette and had a barbecue with the African Student Association.

As a Purdue Promise Mentor, I have met my new Purdue Promise mentees and have done many activities with them on campus.

Lastly, I have done two Ambassador events which included Family Day and the Dean's Club Reception. All these events have been a blast to do and I cannot wait to see what next month will bring me!

--- Ciana Fahnbulleh

No comments:

Post a Comment