HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Friday, October 7, 2011

And Break…!

Fall here at Purdue is beautiful! Believe it or not, it makes the campus look even prettier. The leaves are beginning to change and Saturdays are becoming the perfect tailgate weather! While us students are already busy cheering on the Boilers, taking exams, and becoming involved in many activities, we are looking forward to Fall Break. There are students who are going on a retreat with Purdue Christian Campus House, testing their luck in Las Vegas, traveling miles away to visit their families, wine tasting at a newly opened winery, or simply staying at Purdue for much needed relaxation.

To me, Fall Break is the first chance we have at getting our minds off of our busy lives and truly indulging in relaxation. During my break, I will be trying on many bridesmaids dresses to find the perfect one. My beautiful sister is getting married in April and I cannot wait to be standing right next to her. I am so blessed to be welcoming a brand new big brother and am so excited to watch their lives unfold.

While this four day break will go by way too quickly, I will be coming back to football games, barn dance, Halloween, dance marathon, and much more! I couldn’t be more in love with college.

Boiler Up!

--- Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment