HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

So much has been going on!

Recently, I went to the Purdue versus Notre Dame football game. This was my first time going to a football game since my freshman year! I know, I’m crazy! But let me tell you, I now know what I was missing for the last two football seasons! Football games are such a great way to come out and support our athletes and show school spirit. The energy from the All American Marching Band gets the crowd and the student section all pumped and ready to cheer on our Boilermakers! It’s also a bunch of fun saying the cheers with the student section and getting tossed in the air when we get a touchdown. I highly recommend getting football tickets or a VIP pass as a student. They are definitely worth it!


Well I better get back to studying for my exam coming up! Talk to you guys later!

--- Alyssa Schnaus

No comments:

Post a Comment