HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Exciting Times!

This semester brings many exciting opportunities for me. I have just completed my first week as a Fitness Management Intern at Purdue’s Division of Recreational Sports. As a Public Health Promotion major, I am required to complete a 500-hour internship. I will complete this internship throughout the academic year. I am currently working on a project for a new program Rec Sports will offer. My supervisor and I are hoping the program will be up and running next semester. The Rec is going through a large renovation, so I am very excited at the opportunity to work with them at a time like this.

The rest of my semester will be devoted to cranking out graduate school applications. It is crazy how fast these last four years have gone. I wish I could stay at Purdue forever. When I’m not in class, working or filling out applications, I hope to fit in a little fun.

This last weekend was the Purdue versus Notre Dame football game. On my trek to the tailgating fields, I was overwhelmed with the amount of Purdue Pride. It was awesome to see everyone so pumped up. This game was also our only night game of the season, so everyone was even more excited about extra time for tailgating. My dad came down for the game and brought some Notre Dame fans with him. We all had a great time, even though Purdue lost :(

Boiler Up!

--- Jaci Reiter

No comments:

Post a Comment