HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where has the summer gone??

I can't believe that school is starting in just a couple of weeks! Two weeks from today, I will be starting my senior year of college! Time has really flown by these last few years. It's unbelievable to think that I will be moving my baby brother into his college dorm next weekend for his first year of college. He will also be a fellow Boilermaker, except he will be in the School of Management! I'm a VERY proud sister!

Overall, my summer has been great. It's hard to believe that I was in China 2 months ago, when it actually feels like I was just there yesterday! Since China, I have stayed busy with a couple of summer courses, working in the Motor Development Lab in Lambert, volunteered at St. Elizabeth's Outpatient Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy facility, and much more.

I am currently in the process of applying to occupational therapy graduate schools. My stress level has raised about 10000 notches. Now that the time to apply is finally here, I feel like I just got done applying to undergraduate schools, and now I'm already moving on to grad schools! Really.... can someone just tell me where my time has gone? Oh well... it's time to hit the ground running. Bring it on senior year. Let's make it a great one! The best part... football season has arrived!!! BOILER UP!!!!

--- Elise Leung

No comments:

Post a Comment