HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Formed Close Bonds

With only a few weeks of summer left, I'm getting very excited to go back to Purdue. It is bittersweet to only have two more weeks left working as a nurse's aide. Over the summer I have formed close bonds with my residents and it will be hard to say goodbye. The job has strengthened my communication skills and has even made me consider a career as a long term care nurse. Working has made me see a different side of the healthcare field and made me want to continue my education. I think being an aide will make me a better nurse. I will be able to truly appreciate all the hard work aides do.

--- Stephanie Westfall, School of Nursing

No comments:

Post a Comment