HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back at Purdue University in 11 days!!

July 31st means one thing. I will be back at Purdue University in 11 days!!

The last three months have been a perfect way for me to wind down from my freshman year, but now it is time to get back on the horse and start classes again! I have enjoyed being with my family and friends back in the beautiful state of Colorado but it’s time to head towards flatter ground and reconnect with all the new people I met last year. Right when I get back, I will be preparing and getting pumped up for BGR 2011. I can’t wait to meet so many new students and teach them what it will be like to be a Boilermaker. I am also looking forward to orientation with my fellow HHS ambassadors! This coming year has a lot to offer and I am really looking forward to getting things started.

Boiler Up!

--- Geoff Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment