HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Mental Warm Up

I opted to take a class during the second part of this summer semester and I am very happy with my decision. One class is not a huge time commitment even in the short six week semester. It feels like a mental warm up before the school year starts. I am also happy I am getting English 106 out of the way because it is harder to dedicate time to essays during then school year than in the summer. The class is going very well and my teacher is great. Who would've thought school over the summer could be enjoyable?

--- Andy Wiseman

No comments:

Post a Comment