HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello students!

I have had an amazing summer, but I can't believe it's coming to an end so quickly! I finished off my Maymester course with a bang! It was a difficult class with a huge amount of writing, but it was great to get three credit hours out of the way. After my Maymester class I worked for STAR, the student registration and scheduling program at Purdue. It was 4 weeks of hard work, but it was great to meet many of the incoming freshman. I'm having a great time relaxing now, but I'm ready for the school year to start! I begin Nursing clinicals this fall and I can't wait to actually be out in the field experiencing everything!

Thank you so much!


--- Stacy Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment