HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cruisin' Southern California

I just got back not too long ago from Laguna Beach, California while I was visiting my father and some old friends! I brought my girlfriend Cassia with me and we visited a lot of southern California including Long Beach, Los Angeles, and San Diego. Now that I am back in Lafayette, I am working hard to finish an online class and earn some money before school starts back up. I work at CVS pharmacy here in Lafayette. Although I like what I do for work, I am very excited to get back to Purdue and work a little bit less. I am moving into an apartment with some high school buddies of mine. It will be the first time since freshman year not living in my fraternity, Sigma Alpha Epsilon. I think I am looking most forward to seeing all of my friends come back to school so I can hang out with them and hear about their summers. A lot of them had internships in some cool cities and it will be fun to hear about what they experienced. I also can't wait to share my summer experiences with all of my fraternity brothers and friends at Purdue!

--- Kyle Wittgren

No comments:

Post a Comment