HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Graduation Season

May has been a very eventful month for me. In our family we have many members graduating from college and high school. It all started with my brother graduating from Purdue with a degree in Computer Science. It was very exciting seeing my brother walk across the stage and get his diploma. Then two of my closest cousins graduated from high school and are attending Purdue in the fall. Watching my brother end his college journey and seeing my cousins begin their college journey, it gives me motivation to keep going and striving to my best in my classes.

--- Ciana Fahnbulleh

No comments:

Post a Comment