HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summertime Campus

Now that my Maymester class is over, I'm still living at Purdue while I intern and enjoy my summer. One of my favorite ways to enjoy my day is to go on runs and walks to explore campus. Purdue is a completely different yet equally awesome atmosphere in the summer. There is a layed back feeling in the air- no one is in a rush, libraries feel empty- studying is done outside, families are walking campus, someone is always doing a fountain run. I love that everyone is taking advantage of how beautiful campus is in the summer with its green grass, flowers blooming, and sun shining. I have seen countless people eating lunch by the fountains, sunning in the malls, playing Frisbee on the intramural fields, and like me going for runs.

Well I am off to go run and explore another part of campus. Enjoy the sunshine!

--- Kelsey Leliaert

No comments:

Post a Comment