HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Brother's Graduation

On May 14, 2011, my older brother graduated from Purdue with a degree in Computer Science. This was a very exciting moment for my family because education is considered a prize possession. After the graduation we held an open house. In my family after every graduation they host a huge party for the graduate. My mother cooks a feast and the whole community is invited to celebrate. With all the celebrating I could not help but imagine myself in the same situation two years from now. Freshman and sophomore year have gone by very fast and I can’t wait to see what the next two years have to offer.

--- Ciatu Fahnbulleh

No comments:

Post a Comment