HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Straining towards what is Ahead

School is getting ready to come to an end which is kind of unbelievable. In a few days dead week will be here and then finals which brings the ending of another semester. As a junior I am getting ready for my upcoming senior year and starting to look at applications for Dietetic internships next semester. It is so crazy to think that I am getting ready for my senior year and my last year at Purdue.

Looking back it has gone so quickly. It seems like a few weeks ago I was coming into Purdue from Columbus East high school and scared about being at a huge university and wondering where my future might lead.

Even with lots of projects, homework and studying these last few weeks I am excited to get ready for my senior year and see where my future might lead. I found out today my summer plans and I am finally getting excited about finishing up this semester. I am going to be working with Purdue Extension. As a 10 year 4-H member I am excited to be back in my home county and getting involved with 4-H again.

I never would have thought my junior year would hopefully be coming to a successful end and then getting ready to take an intern position with the 4-H extension back in my home county. This semester has been filled with ups and down and thankfully I am reaching the finishing line and getting ready to start a new adventure this summer.
<>Anna<>

No comments:

Post a Comment