HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy Friday Morning

Walking across campus Friday morning in the pouring rain and by the time I reached the Union I was soaked. My khaki pants were soggy and my sandals were drenched. I was on my way to an Ambassador event in the Union. I was kind of frustrated about walking across campus in the rain and now total wet. When I got to the Union however my mood immediately changed. I showed up at the booth and there was a prospective student who was interested in Dietetics. I enjoy when people are interested in my majors and really want to learn more and ask lots of questions. I like to think that I can help someone make a really important decision. I was able to talk to one girl and her family in particular. She was interested in my two majors and probably spent a good 20-30 minutes talking with me and asking questions. This is one reason why I love Ambassadors, being able to help other people as they look to make important decisions. I remember talking with an Ambassador as a prospective student and I really learned a lot from them and I hope that I can help at least one person who I have the chance to talk with. So all in all my walk in the rain was worth it. <>< Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment