HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

I love Thanksgving Day! It is a time to spend with family and friends and also get a break from school. This Thanksgiving, my sister and I were in charge of the Thanksgiving dinner. My family is pretty big so we spent majority of the day coooking the food. We made traditional African dishes which included Check Rice and Gravy, Palm Butter, Plaintain, and African Fried Rice. Other dishes we prepared were Sugared Donuts, Baked Chicken, Baked Ham, and Cornbread. We also had all types of delicious desserts. It was a great day with my family and friends and I cannot wait until Christmas when we all come together again.

--- Ciana Fahnbulleh

No comments:

Post a Comment