HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crunch Time

It’s that time of the year again, finals season. Luckily, I have basketball season and decorating for Christmas as my stress relief. As long as I’ve attended Purdue, we’ve been undefeated in Mackey Arena. The atmosphere of Mackey is indescribable, I’d say it’s vital to the Purdue experience to attend at least one basketball game. The Paint Crew is the epitome of school spirit and pride. Aside from basketball games, my residence hall has really gotten into the Christmas spirit. We got to go to All Fired Up! and paint ceramic Christmas ornaments. It was so relaxing to just chill with friends (plus it was free!). I’m just trying to live up every moment of relaxation before the busyness of Dead week and finals hit.


Good luck with finals and Boiler Up!



--- Mary Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment