HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving break in my opinion is probably the best time for a break. It arrives just after a long portion of classes and Christmas is just right around the corner when we resume the semester. Being the chef in the family, when I went home I was busy organizing and cooking Thanksgiving for the family. For me, it is nice to get out of an apartment kitchen and use my spacious kitchen back home. I think I was looking forward to that the most. I guess that is the Hospitality side of me : ) We had a small Thanksgiving this year with just my parents, my brother, and myself. But I really enjoyed my time off to rest and enjoy my time home. I think we played a little too much Monopoly though…

Even though break was nice, it is even better to get back to Purdue. The roomies and I decorated for Christmas and all of us brought back a little something from home to snack on. Now it is time for studying and finishing class projects but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The year is flying by but I am anxious to start the next semester!

Happy Holidays!

--- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment