HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The First Snowfall

Yesterday was the first snowfall of the year. Most people are probably excited, but all I can think of is the cold weather. Don't get me wrong, snow can sometimes be nice, however, when you have to walk to class in it that's when it becomes problematic. Besides that, finals are quickly approaching and I am busy with studying. There are so many things that I have to do in so little time. I can't believe that the semester is almost over and a new one is around the corner. When this semester is over, I think that I am going to read a book that doesn't involve academics and spend a lot of time get some rest.

--- Ciatu Fahnbulleh

No comments:

Post a Comment