HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall at Purdue

Fall has finally arrived here on Purdue’s campus!! The air is cooler, the leaves are changing, and UGG boots are beginning to make an appearance once again on campus. Fall is undoubtedly one of my favorite seasons to experience on campus. I personally love seeing all the leaves on the trees change colors. It makes the campus look very picturesque! There are also a lot of fall activities to partake in around campus, such as haunted corn mazes, pumpkin patches, and much more! I had the wonderful opportunity to go to an apple orchard just ten minutes outside of campus. It was tons of fun and it was a great way to hang out with friends and to get away from campus for a while. I definitely encourage you to find a nice, fun way to relax and take a break from studying and enjoy the fall weather!

--Alyssa Major


1 comment:

  1. Hey I am one of the student from Purdue,under HHS. I wish to know where is the apple orchard you went? I wished to pay a visit there as well. I am a new student from Malaysia though

    ReplyDelete