HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Loving My Summer Job

I hope everyone is finally enjoying the nice weather! I haven't been able to enjoy it too much lately because after weeks of searching I have finally found a job. I am working full time as a nurse's aide at nursing home and loving it. Taking a few minutes out of my day to sit and talk to the residents really makes their day and mine too. It reminds me why I chose nursing. I am so glad to be back in the clinical setting and getting first hand experience. I cannot wait to apply the things I have learned already to my clinicals in the fall.

--- Stephanie Westfall, School of Nursing

No comments:

Post a Comment