HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Enjoying a break at last!

This past semester, my 2nd semester of Junior year, was one of the busiest I have experienced yet at Purdue. Trying to balance a full class schedule, work, and officer and member meetings was a big challenge. My planner became my best friend. Staying organized and on top of things is the key to success when it comes to handling several things at once. I suggest buying a Purdue motor board when you first arrive on campus. It’s a great place to keep track of classes, assignments, work schedule, meeting times, and also comes with dates of activities happening on campus already wrote in for you.

Most important after a crazy semester it’s essential to find time to relax and unwind, whether it’s taking a vacation, sitting by the pool, spending time with family and friends or just picking up a book to read for fun. I recently just got back from a family vacation to Panama City Beach, FL where I was able to lay on the beach, read a novel for fun, and enjoy the company of family.

Talk to you soon,

--- Bridget Gehlhausen

No comments:

Post a Comment