HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Great Start to Summer

Hello Everyone!

My summer has gotten off to a great start with a fun and entertaining Maymester class! Soc 220, Social Problems, has been a relaxed but very interesting class. The teacher has planned many exciting activities and has started some very fun and entertaining discussions. Even though it's 2 hours in a classroom, I don't dread going to this class! I'm glad I decided to take an elective instead of a tough class during maymester, a tough class during Maymester would have been rough! Even though it is an entertaining class, it's still hard to pull myself to do my homework! I'll write back in a few weeks to fill you all in about the exciting activites that went on in this class!

Happy Summer!

--- Stacy Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment