HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Summer Everyone!!

So this summer I have decided to spend my break in West Lafayette instead of going home. I recently got a job at the Columbian Park Zoo Gift Shop and absolutely love it. Columbian Park is an awesome place to spend time at during the summer. There is so much to do! There is the Tropicanoe Cove, which is a family aquatic center with several slides and yummy concession foods to enjoy! There is also a playground and plenty places for a nice picnic! It’s really fun working at the zoo and seeing the excited looks on all the children’s faces when they see all the animals. My favorite animal here is the wallabies!

This summer I am also participating in Group X classes. These classes are group exercise, with lots of fun routines and music! I recently went to cardioblast, which was really fun and a great workout. The best part was for the cool down, we did hip hop dance moves!

Well I’ll be checking in with you guys some other time! Hope you have a great summer!

--- Alyssa Schnaus

No comments:

Post a Comment