HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Looking back


The sun is shining, the weather is beautiful outside and I can hear ppl playing tennis outside. I wish I could go out and enjoy the beautiful day instead of sitting inside at my desk studying for finals. It is crazy to think that my junior is almost done here in 2 more days. Final’s week is always a challenge especially by the end of the week because your brain is tired and you are just ready to be done. That is how I am starting to feel. I am eager for a break but I will miss being at Purdue. I will miss the hustle and bustle of life at school, going to class, attending meetings and getting together with friends. Being at school is fun and challenging at the same time. By the time summer comes I am use to school and the habits I have created and all of a sudden ending those schedules that I have been adhering to all semester comes to an end. I have to start thinking about packing up my things and moving home once again. Saying goodbye to people at the end of this semester is proving to be more and more difficult. I have lots of close friends graduating and will not be returning in the fall. It is crazy to think that I will be a senior and I will start getting ready to finish up at Purdue and I will have to start using the skills I learned in my classes out in the real world in my internship and hopefully a job after that. I have been blessed with another wonderful year at Purdue. I am sad to see it come to an end, but I think I am ready for summer to come and ready for new adventures in the future.
<><> Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment