HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Back on Track

After what seemed like a very short summer, it was time to get back to school and start my last year at Purdue. While it was hard to say goodbye to my family, a fully stocked kitchen, and long days by the pool, I was ready to be back to familiar faces at school. After screams and hugs, it immediately felt like we never even left each other. While being with my friends will be the best part of my last year, there are so many things I am looking forward to.

1. Saturday football games! I can easily say I will never miss a tailgate, mark my word.

2. Recruitment for my sorority. It is an unforgettable experience and I love spending two weekends bonding with over 100 inspiring women.

3. Packing in electives to fill my schedule. With being 20 credits away from graduation, I am left with many electives, including an art and design class and wine appreciation. Purdue offers many more classes that will make you feel like you’re not even at school, check them out!

4. Involvement, Involvement, Involvement. Now that I know exactly what clubs I love, I am able to be an officer and focus on the things I enjoy doing on campus. So what are those favorite things? College Mentors for Kids and Purdue University Dance Marathon. They are both for the kids and both totally worth it.











5. Getting an internship. I will be working hard this semester to find an internship that I love for my last semester!

6. Lastly, spending every second at Purdue with amazing friends that I can’t imagine leaving.





Those are just a few things that I am looking forward to. Of course, being at Purdue is never dull and there will be many unexpected surprises along the way. Luckily, I’ve already had three years of nothing but good memories. Remind me again why college has to end in four years?

Boiler up,
--- Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment