HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Recruitment


Wow! I cannot believe that I am beginning my senior year at Purdue. I never imagined it really would go by so fast! I love so many things about Purdue, from football games to rides on the boilermaker special.
One of my favorite times is recruitment season. As my fourth and final Purdue formal recruitment has just ended, I look back and remember what it was like as a freshman four years ago. I cannot believe it has gone by so fast. As an eager young freshman I had no idea what sorority life would mean for me. I recall being so nervous about every step of the recruitment process, but now it feels like second nature. Last Friday and Saturday we began with open houses, where each potential new member was able to tour every house with a total of sixteen rounds. Sunday included the 11 preference rounds that included a house slide show. This past weekend began on Sunday with the 7 preference rounds, which included the house skits. Monday concluded the recruitment process with the final and most important day. This day each potential new member visited a maximum of three houses with the conclusion to the day being the selection of their new home. This has been such an exciting chapter in my life and I will greatly miss the friends and memories after I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment