HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blue Man Group

Hey guys! So last week my roommates and I went to see the Blue Man Group perform at Elliott Hall of Music! It was my first time seeing them live. I had heard so many good things about them from others, I just had to go and see them for myself. Let me just say, they were absolutely amazing! They always kept me guessing and I was laughing and dancing the whole performance. It was pretty much the best $20 I have ever spent! Also, last week I got the privilege of meeting President Cordova during a meeting about the new college! It was an awesome experience because it was my first time meeting the President and she was an amazing lady. All this past weeks excitement has lead up to what I have been waiting for since the beginning of the semester! SPRING BREAK! I am so ready to just go home and relax and hang out with my family and our new puppy, Macy! But I’m sure I will end up working on figuring out which graduate schools I want to apply to and write my personal statement. Well, that’s been about all I’ve been up to lately besides homework and studying!

-- Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment