HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I have had time to write, this semester has been so crazy! I am taking 20 credit hours, working on my undergraduate thesis, trying to pin down a placement for my internship for next spring and balance my work, homework, extra curricular activities and leadership positions, friends, family and boyfriend- it's A LOT!

I think that this semester has by far been my busiest and the time seems to be flying away. I can't believe it's already been two weeks since spring break, and that there are only a few more weeks left until finals. During spring break, my boyfriend and I went with a few friends to Chicago for a few days. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, saw Blue Man group and shopped on Michigan ave. It was so much fun and I wish I was back there right now. The week back from spring break was definitely a hard one, but once I was back I received two letters telling me that I have received two more scholarships- needless to say the news picked up my week = )

Other than that I have been busy with school work and fighting senioritis. I am only a Junior, but because I am double majoring I will be taking my very last final exam EVER in a few weeks! (Unless you count the two summer classes that I have left to take- but other than that I will be done with class!) I am really excite for student teaching as well. I found out my placement the week after spring break and have been talking to my head teachers about it already. I am also applying for an internship position in the spring, which has been pretty stressful in and of itself.

I can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by and for this semester to settle down so that I can start to enjoy summer with my friends, boyfriend and family. I am also planning on studying abroad in Amsterdam this summer for a week, so I CAN'T WAIT for that! = )

I think that's it for now, I hope that there won't be such a large gap between now and my next post! Hope everyone has a wonderful end to their semester and kicks off to a great summer!

~Christina Citta

No comments:

Post a Comment