HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time Flies at a Great School like Purdue

There are only 3 weeks left in this semester! I can’t believe that I am working to finish up projects and homework for classes for upcoming finals in 2 weeks. Looking back on the past 3 ½ years here at Purdue time has flown. It seems like just a few days back I was a freshman walking to my first college lab at 7:30am Monday morning. Not too long ago I was applying to different organizations to try to get involved. Working hard in my classes since that first day in college and trying to get good grades and eventually get a dietetic internship.

I have loved my time here at Purdue and all the wonderful people I have met over the years. Once you are a senior you have been around here for awhile and you feel so comfortable with how school works and what is expected of you. I enjoy knowing that on weekends I can relax if I get all my school done and that over Christmas break I get 3 weeks off where I don’t have to worry about anything with school.
I am looking forward to a much needed break before coming back to school for that last semester of college. Thankfully I will be around Purdue for another year with my internship but it will be different since I will be working and not just attending classes all the time. I realized while putting up Christmas lights in my apartment that I have really enjoyed my time here and this past semester despite its hardships has been wonderful and I have so much to be thankful for. Time does fly with you are you at a great school like Purdue University.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment