HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Savoring the Memories

Late-night Insomnia Cookie runs, football games, fountain runs, seeing familiar faces all around campus, walking from class to class with a group of friends from my major, studying into the wee hours of the morning, Breakfast Club...oh the fond memories of Purdue!

It's interesting sharing these memories with my new friends in the dietetic internship and finding that some of these things are very unique to Purdue. That just makes my memories all the sweeter!


The thing I probably miss the most is the friendships I developed with fellow students and CFS faculty and staff. They truly are phenomenal people and I still keep in touch with some of them! I've also been able to meet other Boilermakers in New York (and even during a grad school college visit) who share some of these same memories! It sure is wonderful sharing that BOILERMAKER pride with others!!!


Amy Conklin
Dietetic Intern, Cornell University
CFS Ambassador Alum
Purdue University Class of 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment