HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lady A Keeps Going!



Lady Antebellum was so amazing live!!! David Nail was their opener. He was fantastic! If you get the chance, you HAVE to go see them! I was impressed with their selection of songs, and how they kept playing song after song without taking many breaks. They were super enthusiastic and a total crowd pleaser. With each announcement of big artists coming to Purdue, I love the Purdue Student Concert Committee more and more! I had a blast with my friends! The night flew by with the girls, but I couldn't have asked for a better concert!

Elise

Hey guys!

Purdue Convocations always gets the best artists to come to Purdue and perform. On October 7, 2010 they got one of my favorite groups ever to come and perform. This amazing group was Lady Antebellum, along with their opening act David Nail. Even though I had not listened to much of David Nail’s music, he was really great live. When Lady A came out, all of Elliot Hall of Music stood up, applauded, and screamed for them when they began to sing an acoustic version of “I Run to You”. Lady A proved that they have the vocals to sing live, just as well as they do on their cd. I thought they sounded even better live than they did on their cd. They proceeded to give one of the best concerts I have ever been to and I would recommend that if you like them, you should definitely see them live in concert. I became an even bigger fan after attending their first ever headlining tour and will see every other tour they go on! Alyssa S.

No comments:

Post a Comment